London Cocktail Week is one of DrinkUp.London’spopular week-long festivals. Along with London Beer Week and London Wine Week, the festival is a one-stop shop for the very best in the hospitality industry and a collection of the very best bars, making the very best drinks.
On October 5-11 2015 the city witnessed the biggest celebration of its kind return for a sixth year. From parties to pop-ups, master-classes to make-your-own, London Cocktail Week had incredible presence across the capital.
With multiple activity taking place across the city, The Fair provided H&S management at the main London Cocktail Week Village at Old Spitalfields Market and also secured the Premises Licence for the event.
- To liaise with local authorities in order to secure a full premises license.
- To ensure that all aspects of the event adhered to health and safety legislation.
- To manage the build and break for all exhibitors to ensure all activity was safe.
- To work with a new venue for this year’s main cocktail village hub.
- Secured Premises license following a lengthy mediation with local residents who had initially represented against the license application.
- Health and Safety Management provided during the build, break and live event to ensure the event was safe.
- Full Health and Safety document audit including Method Statements, Risk assessments and Public and Employee Liability insurance certificates for all exhibitors.
- Monitoring and coordinating safety performance on site.
- Authority to terminate the event at any stage if deemed appropriate in the interests of safety.