Inspired by the original Holi in India but not related, the HOLI ONE Colour Festival travels around the world. Thousands of people dressed in white come together to share music, dance, performance art and visual stimulation. For the second year running, The Fair delivered HOLI ONE World’s UK festivals, including 16 shows across the UK and Ireland.
- Devise and implement effective event production and management leading up to and during the event.
- Oversee all health and safety leading up, during and after the event.
- Source central location for the event to be held.
- Compile line up of artists and a compere.
- Full production management.
- Supplier engagement and liaison.
- Merchandise management.
- Sponsorship management.
- Venue engagement and management.
- Health and Safety management.
- Liaison with the Health and Safety Enforcement Authority and all relevant authorities.
- Collection and checking of all method statements, risk assessments, completion certificates and public and employee liability insurance certificates.
- Monitoring and coordinating safety performance.
- Secured event locations.
- Artist liaison.
- Managed over 50,000 attendees to the festival.
- Successfully implemented health and safety alongside the event management.
“Big Cat Group have been a pleasure to work with. Their professionalism and expertise ensured that everything ran smoothly; from the planning stages through to the live event. We look forward to working with the team again.”
Saul Mearns Assistant Manager Heaton Park
“We very much enjoyed working with The Fair (Part of the Big Cat Group), the event was a great success with high production values and excellent communication throughout. The team’s expertise in health and safety and experience in live event management was evident from the initial planning stages through to the live event.”
Clare Blay Events Manager-Southampton City Council