Grosvenor Britain & Ireland, part of Grosvenor Group, have commenced work on a new project in Bermondsey. The project will deliver over 1500 new homes and a new secondary school facility. It will increase employment opportunities and see the creation of new cultural and retail spaces in and around the former Peek Freans Biscuit factory & Bermondsey Campus.
To mark the start of works on site, Grosvenor hosted a combined stakeholder and ‘Meet the Team’ community exhibition. The exhibition was a chance for local residents and stakeholders to meet the Grosvenor team leading the project and ask questions. We Are The Fair supported Grosvenor by providing event production and health & safety services for the community exhibition.
- Quick turnaround to produce/amend the exhibition in response to new Government restrictions that came into effect the week of the event.
- To produce and manage a COVID safe exhibition whilst under tier 2 restrictions.
- Working under windy and wet conditions safely.
- Supplier sourcing & management.
- Liaising with local community groups on activities that are COVID safe.
- Pre & on the day event production and management.
- COVID specific event briefing & Risk Assessments
- Providing a Health & Safety Advisor on site for the duration of the live event.
Photos: Courtesy of: Grosevnor