Time Warner’s employee health and wellness program, Fit Nation, is the company’s internal wellness initiative led by Dr. Sanjay Gupta. The program encourages hundreds of employees from across the globe have taken part in walks, run and triathlons in order to get healthy and stay active. Due to the huge success of Fit Nation, it has grown with even more events in even more cities and countries around the world.
In collaboration with Grandesign, The Fair were approached to produce a 5K run including post run lunch and entertainment exclusively for Time Warner employees. The run took place at the iconic Wembley Stadium and was the first out of 4 across the globe which are taking place from London to LA and included the following elements:
- 5K run around the iconic Wembley Stadium
- Healthy catering concession
- Sports massages
- Urban smoothie bikes
- Fun fair stalls
- Bouncy castle
- Stage hosted by Heart FM’s Roberto
“The Fit Nation program is not only about getting people up and moving, it’s about comradery and relationships between colleagues and friends. Fit Nation captures the essence of our company’s culture at its best.”
Sam Wowk, Time Warner, London, UK
- Work closely with the local authorities and residents to minimise public disturbance.
- To design a route that is safe for runners within the venues space.
- Manage the entire festival delivery including site production, technical production, security management, artist bookings, scheduling and licensing.
- Working in partnership with Grandesign to deliver the event— Venue engagement and management— 5K run route design— Full event production and management— Supplier sourcing, engagement and management— Health and safety management— Concession management— Collection and checking of all method statements, risk assessments, completion certificates and public and employee liability insurance certificates
- Positive feedback from attendees of the event
- Over 100 Time Warner employees took part
- Delivered on schedule and within budget