The Alchemist is cocktail bar & restaurant that celebrates molecular mixology, alchemy and craftsmanship. Drinks are served in all manner of vessels with theatre and panache with food served morning, noon and night. Changing colours, dry ice, hot and cold sensations and elements of nostalgia can all be found within the four walls of the menu.
We were asked by Big Cat to come up with an idea to introduce The Alchemist to its newest location; The Grand Hotel, and create a brand activation that gave the public a taste of what was to come in an experiential setting.
- We worked with Stax Creations to design a space that emulated The Alchemist’s brand and ethos and that attracted the public’s curiosity.
- Project management of the design and build of a copper and perspex structure that housed The Alchemists mobile bar and their very own Alchemists.
- Health & Safety Management included Risk Assessments, Risk Audits, ESMP, LA Liaison, supplier auditing and FRA
- Supervision of build and break
- Live event production management
- Design and build of a bespoke mobile structure that fit the brand and ethos perfectly
- Memberships and data collection
- Press coverage across regional and trade media
- The Alchemist has a strong and loyal following across the country and it’s newest venture is set to be a big success