In it’s 6th year, The Mostly Jazz Festival is an annual 3-day event taking place in Moseley Park, Birmingham, featuring the best in live jazz, funk and soul music.
- Create a safe, family friendly environment.
- Develop full site plan for festivals.
- Maximise space of Moseley Park without hindering Health and Safety regulations.
- Securing licensing from local authority.
- Work with the Private Park Charter.
- Delivered event production for the festival.
- Managed build of stages and bar area.
- Conducted full risk assessments and Health and Safety checks on site.
- Managed bars, ensuring they were full stocked at all times.
- Management of staff; attendants, security, bar staff.
- Full event control.
- Design of child friendly area/activities.
- Sell out festival for the past five years.
- Regularly featured in the national press.