For the past nine years, Moseley Folk Festival has delivered a 3-day event providing the best in traditional, contemporary and experimental folk and acoustic music with unsigned acts appearing as well as established international artists at Moseley Park, Birmingham.
- Create a safe, family friendly environment.
- Develop full site plan for festival.
- Maximise space of Moseley Park without hindering Health and Safety regulations.
- Securing licensing from local authority.
- Work with the Private Park Charter.
- Delivered full event production.
- Managed build of stages and bar area.
- Conducted full risk assessments and Health and Safety checks on site.
- Managed bars, ensuring they were fully stocked at all times.
- Management of staff; attendants, security, bar staff.
- Full event control.
- Design of child friendly area/activities.
- Sell out festival for the past 4 years.
- Partnerships formed with local venue The Yardbird.
- Regularly featured in the national press for being an independent festival.
- Images courtesy of Richard Shakespeare.