In its 9th year 300 bars signed up to the Cocktail Tours and a week-long cocktail village at its heart, this is the ultimate week off work for those that love a mixed drink…
There’s something for everyone during this week-long excuse to call in sick. From Clapham to Clerkenwell, and all London boroughs in between – They cherry pick a list of venues to bring the very best drinks offering from around the capital.
London Cocktail Week is the biggest, most vibrant celebration of the capital’s fantastic cocktail scene and the biggest event of it’s kind – in the world!
– Drink up London
The Fair has covered health and safety for LCW since 2015, auditing each individual trader and covering the build for the cocktail village. As well as arranging licensing for the events.
In 2018 LCW moved from Old Spitalfields Market to a new venue to build their cocktail village, which was spread across three sites all housed within the Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane.
The site allowed for increased numbers of cocktail traders and food stalls with larger and more complicated builds, as well as the introduction of several temporary structures. This meant there were more suppliers to assess, and new risks to consider with the change of venue.
- TENs submissions and input of licensing actions
- Supplier auditing cocktail and food traders
- Onsite health and safety for the event build
- Ensuring Health and safety protocols are adhered to
- Control of multiple trades and contractors
- Managing the quick turnaround from the launch party the full exhibition set up
- Cocktail village including 33 pop up bars and street food court
- 25,000 visitors
- Village operated for 60hrs