La Tomatina is a food fight festival held on the last Wednesday of August each year in the town of Bunol near to Valencia in Spain. The unique event launched a tour in different locations across the world, and The Fair helped deliver the festival at Wood Wharf in London’s Canary Wharf.
- Find a suitable venue for La Tomatina and for the photo/video shoot that depicted the tomato fight with an iconic backdrop.
- Event and health & safety planning and delivery.
- Ensure that the venue was clear of tomatoes following the live event.
- Venue sourcing.
- Venue liaison.
- Staff recruitment.
- Pre-event site visits and risk assessments.
- Third party supplier sourcing and audit.
- Health and Safety management.
- Live event management.
- The campaign saw hundreds of people descend on Wood Wharf for the UK’s first ever La Tomatina.
- Tonnes of tomatoes were used during the mass tomato fight.
- Amazing images and footage captured of the event.
- A safe and successful event and a very happy client!