Having hosted numerous successful events in the UK and abroad for the past 5 years, KISSTORY were keen to go bigger with the launch of KISSTORY On The Common their inaugural all-day festival. KISSTORY approached The Fair to manage Production and Health & Safety for the 1-day event on Streatham Common. With a music policy based around the very best in Old Skool and Anthems the event featured garage, drum and bass, jungle, R’n’B, Hip Hop and House music as well as sets from KISS DJ’s including Majestic, DJ Pioneer, Mike Delinquent, Neev and Justin Wilkes plus big PA’s from Crystal Waters, Donae’o, UK Apache, Shola Ama, Oxide & Neutrino and Fatman Scoop.
- Producing the first ever KISSTORY On The Common festival
- Working with a new client on a first time event and maintaining a cohesive vision and joined up approach to planning
The Fair worked alongside the KISSTORY team, Lambeth Council and various suppliers to produce the event. From the unique boom box mainstage to the KISSTORY Karaoke, laser tag and ball pit, to the disco ball head dancers and giant inflatables, KISSTORY On The Common offered something different; we successfully created an environment in which guests were encouraged to lose their inhibitions and engage in having a great time!
- Pre-Production: Procuring high quality suppliers
- Working in partnership with Lambeth Council, local stakeholders and local residents to develop plans while ensuring interests were protected and maintained
- Live Event: Ensuring quality sound across three stages whilst keeping within the maximum offsite levels
- Managing production and health and safety for over 8,250 attendees
- Break: Leaving the park as close to possible as it was before our arrival
- Sold out festival (within one month)
- 8,250 Attendees
- Hugely positive feedback from our partners, guests, artists and ticket holders
The KISS Network
“Yasmin, Rami and the team at We Are The Fair did a fantastic job bringing our initial, and somewhat ambitious, creative ideas to life, they completely understood the brief and objectives and we were delighted with their recommendations. Victoria. Head of Marketing & Events”
Social Media Feedback:
Dancing on a big beat box made my life!!!! Awesome can’t wait to come back again
Still buzzing at just how good this was @KissFMUK #KISSTORYontheCommon
Literally had THE best day! #kisstoryonthecommon was UNREAL #KISSTORY
Check out this video from KISSTORY On The Common which captures the vibe perfectly!