Injecting new levels of colour and fun into your average 5k run, Colour Me Rad returned bigger and better than ever for 2016!
Starting off with a pure white shirt, attendees got covered with Colour Bombs of blue, green, pink, purple, and yellow throughout the 5k run. Each section of the run adds a new explosion of colour to runners clean outfits until they cross the finish line into a final cloud of coloured powder.
This year saw the new addition of the gel drop where not only were runners covered head to toe in powders, attendees were covered in gels of pink, yellow, green, blue, violet, and drenched in the New Slime.
The Fair were bought on board to provide Health and Safety Management and venue sourcing/liaison services.
- Work closely with the local authorities to minimise public disturbance
- Venue sourcing
- H&S Consultancy
- Working in partnership with Colour Me Rad and their production partner
- Venue sourcing, contracting and management
- On site venue management
- Health and Safety Consultancy
- Crowd control and management