For the launch of the Boxpark Wembley, The Fair were asked to provide event production and health and safety for their three day launch weekend. The run up to the events was challenging as the venue was still in the final stages of the building process. This meant the loading bay and the site itself were busy places to manoeuvre around and work in. Furthermore, the planning process was time-pressured, with several additional elements introduced in the run up to the live days.
- Event Production during build, break and live
- Supplier Sourcing and Management
- Technical Production: working with in house equipment and external suppliers to produce sound, light, stage and SFX set up
- Health and Safety Management
- Risk Assessment
- Successful launch weekend for Boxpark Wembley including Press Launch, Rinse FM show and Bingo Lingo evening with Tim Westwood
- Sell out Rinse FM show with performances from Casisdead, Heartless Crew, Unknown T and Redlight.
Boxpark Wembley Launch Weekend / Feature in Time Out