Returning for it’s second instalment in 2017 Boundary Brighton is a one day dance festival with 4 stages of music.
- WATF were engaged to deliver an on site H&S Officer to oversee elements of the build and break as well as the live event.
Sussex Police also requested an event presence in their off-site Silver Command Centre for the live aspect of the event.
- H&S Officer on site from the third day of the build overseeing installation of stages and AV, fairgrounds and caterers
- Providing the Site Manager with a daily compliance audit
- Collation of all completion certificates for all structures and TDS on site
- Working with the Production Manager and Site Teams to resolve outstanding H&S issues in challenging weather conditions
- Pre-opening checks to ensure a safe site
- Dedicated presence in Police Silver Command
- Overseeing the egress strategy, including 20 shuttle buses
- Sell out festival with positive Social Media posts