A brand new 3 day show curated and delivered by the team behind Lunar Festival, Mostly Jazz and Moseley Folk Festival.
The event featured an impressive line-up including Ocean Colour Scene, Orbital and The Editors.
- WATF were engaged to secure a Premises Licence for Eastside Green Park in Birmingham City Centre as well as taking the event through the SAG process and providing on-site H&S support.
- Successful application for a non-time limited Premises Licence, allowing the client flexibility to produce additional events on the space
- Attendance at numerous SAG meetings
- Assisting with preparation and revision of Event Safety Documentation and the development of the event’s Hostile Vehicle Mitigation strategy
- Safety Officer on site for the last day of build to assist in getting the site ‘doors ready’
- Collation of all sign off and completion certificates for stages and other TDS
- On site Safety Officer for the first live day of the weekend to monitor crowd dynamics
- Hugely positive feedback from attendees
- Nomination for AIF’s 2017 New Festival on the Block.