We are The Fair are hiring! Please see the below for full details.
Job Title: Production Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time / salaried
Salary: 30k (experience/skill dependent)
We Are The Fair (WATF) is an events agency specialising in event production and health & safety. We are looking for a new Production Manager to join our In-House Production Team. The role would suit someone from a festival and live event production background who is looking to join a small team with a family feel. The role would be based in London, Hoxton with a requirement to work away from home for long periods of time, particularly over the summer period.
A person suitable for the role should feel confident managing their own productions, managing client relationships across the corporate and independent festival sectors and liaising with councils and suppliers. They will report directly into the Senior Management Team and will be responsible for a number of their own projects.
A brief overview of the skills and experience required:
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent timekeeping
- Experience of producing and delivering live outdoor events/festivals in excess of 5,000 people
- Knowledge of the Festival industry
- Knowledge and Experience in leading in the SAG process
- Ability to write Risk Assessments and ESMP’s
- Ability to handle on-going supplier liaison on behalf of WATF
- Managing budgets for client projects
- Confident in working with specs for site items including fencing, trackway, plant, toilets, site water etc.
- Confidence in procurement process for site items
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in creating 2D CAD drawings
We are looking for someone who is a team player, able to get on well with everyone and support others.
Any suitable applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject title ‘Production Manager Application’. Successful candidates will be asked to do an initial interview via Zoom.